Tuesday, 30 January 2007

Grandma

A big Shout-out To my Crazy Cousin.... shasha... thnx for the help & the name... hehe...
i miss u already..
maybe we should go out on a date sometime.. juz the two of us..hmmm.

Guess wat?

I felt so bad abt my grandma. she was sick a few days ago and had to go to the toilet quite often at nyte. I sleptover at her plc & i didnt noe she didnt feel well tat day. normally, she would say, "Im kinda sick today, get ur own fd" or stuff like tat.. Thing is, when i woke up in the morning, noe wat she said?

Gently, she said to me," I tried to wake u up last nyte to say im going to the toilet, but u juz slept thru. Like tis, if i die in the middle of the nyte, no one in this house would know it."

At tat moment, i felt tat Ive been the worst granddaughter alive.. Gosh.. Its nt tat i dun wanna wake up, its juz .. i seriously didnt hear her calling me.. I was dead to the world man!

Thank goodness, she's fine now. and ya, my sis blames me for nt responding to my granma's call.

No comments: