Friday, 9 February 2007

Bad Bad Day

First off, my jeans got stained early in the morning.. Read this. Stain. Early morning. Period. (Pun intended) haha..
What a great start to a new day. Yeah rite.How shitty... Very shitty indeed.

Next.
I was about to go down a flight of steps, but, just as I was abt to do so, my right leg gave way. I slipped, tumbled and slid down the steps. I would love to shout, "Weeeee!!!" pretending that Im lying on a big flat buoy & sliding down, but, Im surrounded by a few ladies who are in the early twenties, and these ladies would surely give me this 'wats wrong with her' look. Hurt my left arm and leg, but im just thankful my head is ok.. But these ladies were really nice. They helped me up, and brushed off the dirt from my clothes & hair. They even wanted to call my colleagues for me. So sweet of them.. But really, that was one tumble i'd remember for quite some time..If only I could record that moment. The Kodak Moment aye?

Next.
Whatever i did at work today did not go smoothly.. The mistakes were increasing, and the pressure is mounting.. I had a dizzy spell for a moment there..I was very very Very tempted to yell @ my colleague who was chasing me for a document which was not as important as what the boss wanted me to do - Payroll. And that was not the first time he interrupted me while im rushing some tasks.. wats wrong wit him??? Clearly its a case of sabotage...!

The best part?
I miss my darling, and he's out. Busy. haiya

If only... i hv more free time for u..
If.

No comments: