Thursday, 12 April 2007

11 apr 2007 22:40

Was out lepakking as usual. On my way home with my sis and Mon, Sri called. Amazingly, cos she usually calls me after midnight. Nonetheless, Im happy to hear from her. She was asking "why am i so happy answering her call?" .. yep2.. she can hear the happiness from my voice... hee.. buat malu je... But barely 10 mins into the conversation, I received another call. Private number. I answered it, thinking it is my dad... but... its actually A-yin. Tros gamam skejap sey... Both rarely call me, so Im at a loss to speak to who.. But, Sri put down the phone first ah.. She's not the type to keep waiting for eons for someone.. haizz..

Mon jahat ah.. Sakat org je.. Kate ape smlm to my sis, " Imagine eh... klau Sri, Ayin, aku call kakak kau at the same time?" Da eh, jgn imagine jauh2....Nk buat org stress aje...
I sincerely hope that will not happen... Tros nnt stress sey.. Tak tau nk bbl ngan sape..

No comments: