Monday, 7 May 2007

05 May 2007 bdk nth

So much for a sleepover at grandma's plc.. i actually brought along my dearest pillow, but... it all came to naught. Reason being: i hv to work from 10pm till 11am to cover for my colleague,KB, who went m.i.a on Sara. I dun mind the long hours, but.. i was frustrated that my plan to hv a gd nyte slp was ruined. All bcos of 1 person..! Sakit ati sey...
But i didnt work for nothing.. At least, my buddy, hunter, came down ard 04:40hrs & chatted with me. Missed him so much... He's still as cute as ever, but he's more subdued now.. His wackiness seems to be slowly fading away with each passing day. Updated me abt his life, which seems to be topsy-turvy rite now, all bcos of 1 person..!
I hate her for being selfish.
I hate her for hurting him..
I hate her for making use of him..
I hate her, bcos, despite wat she's done, he's still giving in to her.
I hate her, cos, she changed him.
I hate her, cos, afta her, it'll be difficult for any lady to win his heart.
But, at least, he hasnt turned into a misogynist.. Heh..

No comments: