Monday, 2 March 2009

FrienDshiP

I just watched a VCD about 3 complete strangers who ended up being 3 best friends. They stay in 1 house. 2 guys and a lady. And no, nothing indecent happened to that lady. Her 2 best friends, S & K are really to die for. They are hot, sweet, with good jobs, funny & good dancers. Even though they just got to know each other, they are very comfortable together. How I wish I could be like that. Or have friends who have a super thick hide like them. Not ashamed to declare their love for her in public. Not ashamed to get in trouble in public. Well, not trouble as in violence, but more of sticky situations kind of thing. Like breaking an auction bid thing. They cry together, laugh together & at each other, party together. Without one of them, life is incomplete.

I think that's the most wonderful and beautiful friendship I've ever seen. Albeit it's just a movie, but still. I think that kind of friendship exists somewhere in the corner of the world. Wonder if I have a chance at that kind of friendship.

As for me, I have my dearest trio, Ayin, Wati & Abang.

Abang, the commentator in the movies.
Wati, the counsellor and best friend.
Ayin, the shopaholic and food finisher. Cos Ayin always finishes my leftovers. hee

No comments: