Tuesday, 21 April 2009

19th April 2009

Had an outing with Abang, Anna & Wati.
Our meeting place : Orchard MRT station
Our meeting time : 1500 hours

Wati was punctual, and Abang was late, which was a surprise as usually it is the other way round. We ate at Far East's Cahaya Restaurant. We were the one and only noisiest diners there. Other tables have more than 1 guy at their table, but hardly a whisper came from them. Whereas we have only 1 guy ( Abang) at our table, but we were the noisiest of the lot.

We then walked to Taka, Grange Road, then The Cathay. It was such a long distance but lucky it's like 5 pm, therefore the sun isn't shining so brightly, else I'll faint under the hot weather.

We watched "Taken". At first, I was reluctant to watch it as I was eyeing for "17 Again", but not wanting to hurt Abang's feelings if I voiced it out, I just went along with the suggestion. Turns out that "Taken" was really an enjoyable movie. Action packed. I don't know how to describe it but the way the hero slams the villains really made my day. If only there are such a hero in Singapore, I'll be the first one to say 'Alhamdulilah" when the villain dies.

We headed for home after the movie. We parted at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. Wati and I received a hug from Abg. Felt nice cos it's been very long since my last hug with Mr mini Santa Claus. Hee

Great OuTinG !

No comments: