Thursday, 30 April 2009

Unsure

Fate. Destiny. Calling.

Whatever you name it.

Seems that I can't run away from sales. The more I dislike it, the more it wrangles its' way into my life. I mean, sales is everywhere, but it's been appearing in my life too often these days.

Last week, an acquaintance wanted me to join a networking sales group. And today, when I applied for a desk bound job, I was offered to sell properties. What the......? I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but maybe sales job is my true calling. Who knows.

I just hope that my life will be better once I start this job. Hope so.

I feel apprehensive because I will be outside my comfort zone. Stepping into the unknown (or should I say, unknown industry). I am afraid I will slip and fall terribly with no one to catch me.

This new job will require a LOT of my time, patience, planning, pitching. I hope I would do a good job out there, and maybe excel in it. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

No comments: