Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Dream 26th May 2009

Roz & Sri

There was a bungalow overnight session. People were crowding around the other rooms, with plastic cups in their hand. Meanwhile, I was in my so-called room with a queen size bed, in the center of the room. I was with Roz. We were talking while standing. Then, I was on the bed, so tired and sleepy, and all I wanna do is just fall asleep. But, I was alone with no friend to talk to (except Roz) in a new sleeping environment, so I asked Roz to sleep in my room with me. To teman me. I fell asleep immediately, and when I woke up, sun was already shining in, while roz was still sound asleep. It was the first time that I got to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night, and that felt so good.
That night, I asked her to teman me again. And I slept like a baby again.

I saw 2 guys.. There were sitting on the HDB stairs, waiting for a girl to come and bring their stuff. They were running away from something. Roz, Sri and I - we were at the other end of the block, trying to think of ways to follow them. When the girl arrived, we tailed her. But then, suddenly there were no signs of all 3 of them. Defeated, we trio abandoned our plan. Instead, we just ran out, gave each other piggy rides and got soaked in the rain, and they both were having the time of their life, laughing at me.
That has got to be the happiest moment in my life.

I've never dreamt about Roz. Ever. Im surprised that she appeared in my dream, after what happened. Luckily, her best friend was in there too.

No comments: