Wednesday, 9 July 2008

ITS ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I LAST POSTED AN ENTRY! DARN!
All because I forgot my password, and also because Im too busy.

Hmmm..Where do I start?

Here Goes.......

I went swimming this year. You may think it's no big deal, but it is for me. Because I have not stepped in a swimming complex for a couple of years already. About 9 years, I think. And I enjoyed myself there. So much until I wouldn't get out of the pool, had it not been for my growling stomach. I was so hungry, that if I were to continue swimming, Im sure I'll faint there. So, next time, I'll fill my stomach first before I go. And I wanna go swimming some more. I wanna go with cutelove, I wanna go with Put-Put, I wanna go with the rest of the Six-es. Hmmmm.. Hope we can all go 1 day. Can't wait.
Oh! I have not been to the zoo this year. Usually, every year my siblings and I would go along with our cousins and their parents. But this year, no.

No comments: