Wednesday, 9 July 2008

My workplace is full of drama these days. Sometimes it tires me to be involved, but sometimes Im at the center of the mess. Im not saying I caused the mess, what I meant is, Im involved in it too. As in, Im a victim too.
It'll be very difficult for the matter to clear up as long as the two-headed snake is sill there, or if she keep on telling half-truths to the manager. And our manager listens to her every word. So, I just gotta keep my mouth shut and do my work on my own. And heck! My bones are gonna break tonight! I have a lot of cartons of drinks to carry to and fro. Gosh. But I'll survive. If my friend and I can clear 4 RC of stocks, im sure 3 RC is not a problem.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My workplace is not the only one wth drama, my life is as well. I kinda attract strangers for the wrong reason. I don't know what on earth is wrong with them! Like last week. I was walking home alone and a teenage guy approached me. He looked dopey.
He : Excuse me, you have 1 dollar?
Me : No.
He : Why don't have?
What is wrong with this guy? Bloody dumbfuck.
What part of no didn't he understand?
Now, I dun feel like going home alone. This shithead freaked me out badly.

No comments: